1. Inaugural address
Shri N.Ravi Shanker, Joint Secretary, Department of Information Technology and Patron, W3C India Office
2. Value of W3C Membership to be on the cutting edge of Global competition in the ICT environment
Mr. Alan Bird, global business development leader, W3C
3. Efforts of W3C India towards evolution, promotion and proliferation of W3C standards
Ms. Swaran Lata, Country Manager, W3C India Office
4. Leveraging the Telecommunication centres of excellence for joint efforts towards convergence of Standards
Mr. R.K. Pathak, DDG Industry promotion, Department of Telecommunication, Govt. of India.
5. Role of the regulator in growth of mobile services
Mr.R K Upadhyay,Advisor,Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
6. Status of Mobile Industry in India and associated challenges of standardization
Mr. Pankaj Mahindroo,President,Indian cellular Association
7. Lightning talks by Industry (2 hours session)
7.1 "Standardization of Device Applications in reference to WAC"
Sanjay Diwan (IMI Mobile)
7.2 "Standardisation for supporting languages on phone"
Abhijit Bhattacharjee (Luna Ergonomics)
7.3 "Indian Languages on Mobile"
Vijay Narayanan-Saroja, Nokia Research Center
8. Expectations of Industry - interactive session